PlanGrid App Download For Android and Windows PC. PlanGrid is development programming intended for the field. The stage gives ongoing updates and consistent record synchronization over Wi-Fi and cell systems. PlanGrid replaces paper outlines, conveys the advantages of form control to handle specialists, and is a community stage for sharing development data like field markups, advance photographs and issues following.
PlanGrid is the speediest development outline watcher on Android. Effortlessly share designs, markups, photographs, and reports with the whole venture group regardless of where you are. You have PlanGrid App for Windows, PC. Utilize PlanGrid (with or without a web association) amid development to track modifications, report advance, and oversee issues in the field while keeping everybody on the present set.
PlanGrid App Download Free Online
PlanGrid is an investment supported new business situated in San Francisco, California that makes development programming for the iPad, android tablets, iPhone, and Windows in the development industry by permitting field specialists to store, see, and speak with development blueprints. Its ability to bargain rapidly with outline changes is gone for helping the development business manage the expenses of paper building plans. Get App from Plangrid App Store.
PlanGrid’s CEO, Tracy Young, was named to Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business” in 2015. The organization’s governing body incorporate previous Sales force COO George Hu, Sequoia Capital Partner Doug Leone, and previous Autodesk CEO Carol Bartz.
PlanGrid App For Android Download
PlanGrid is not only providing its services through online they are also helping customers their services by creating Apps in Android. PlanGrid App Download is available for you .Here are the steps which assist the customers in downloading PlanGrid App Apk for Android. And we are also providing you the Free Plangrid App for Android Link which will directly navigate you to the Play store.
· Click on the link For PlanGrid App For Android devices.
· After clicking on the link you will directly navigated to the Play store where you can Install PlanGrid App for Android Mobiles.
· On the top right corner, you will find Install Button.
· Press on it.
· Terms and Conditions will be appear on the screen.
· After reading all terms, click on Accept Button
· Your PlanGrid App Apk downloading will starts
· Now you can get PlanGrid App icon on you Android Phone.
Click on Register Button to enter into the Plangrid App for Android. If you are already a member, click on Sign in Button and enjoy.
PlanGrid Windows App Free Download
PlanGrid App is also made available for those customers who are using Windows Phone. Here we are providing you the steps which helps you in PlanGrid Windows App.
· Enter into Microsoft Windows Store that is,
· Click on the above given link which will directs you to Microsoft Store for Plangrid App for Windows.
· There at right top corner, there is Search Bar for PlanGrid Windows App.
· There give Plangrid App for Windows will be appear on the page
· Go through the steps mentioned there and get your PlanGrid Windows App.
PlanGrid App Download For IOS
Like same as Android and Microsoft Windows, there is PlanGrid App in Apple Store also. Here are the steps which assist the customers in getting Plangrid iPad App.
· Click on the link given here that is,
· By pressing on the above link you will directly navigates to Apple Store where PlanGrid App is there.
· Read all the instructions carefully presented in the store.
· By following all those steps, you can download your PlanGrid App for iPhone.
How to Add Plans to Plangrid App?
Here are few steps which illustrates the users in Logging into the PlanGrid App Login.
· Go to the Google Chrome and there in search bar give www.plangrid.com
· PlanGrid page will appear on your screen
· On top right corner, you can see “Sign in” Option
· If you are new user click on “Register” Button
· If you are already registered member, press on “Log in” Button
· Give your registered E-mail Id and Password
· After giving all credentials, click on Submit Button
· Then you will be Logged In to the PlanGrid Portal.
· Free 21-day trial, No credit card required, Bring your entire team, Unlimited sheets and Fully functional
· Pricing is based on the amount of storage a user requires, and is on a per user/per device basis:
· Up to 50 drawings is free
· 51-550 drawings is $39/month billed annually
· 551-5000 drawings is $59/month billed annually
· More than 5000 drawings is $119/month billed annually
· All subscriptions include unlimited photo and attachment uploads. Project based and enterprise pricing is also available.
|Product Name||Score||User Satisfaction|
|CoConstruct Review||8.8||100 %|
|Projectmates Review||7.5||100 %|
|TracTime Review||5.0||100 %|
|Textura Review||8.3||100 %|
|Procore Review||8.9||99 %|
· Getting started on the mobile app:
If you received an email invitation to PlanGrid, this is the place to start. Create an account and download your project in less than a minute. Here is the link which will illustrate how to get started with PlanGrid’s App.
· Using PlanGrid’s Mobile App:
New to PlanGrid’s mobile apps? This video will teach you how to navigate, search, and find the exact sheet you are looking for.
· Inviting Your Team:
Use your iOS device or go online to invite team members to collaborate on PlanGrid. Choose from three permission levels, and start working together as soon as people accept your invitations.
· Marking Up Your Plans:
Use tools like photos, text and issue stamps so you can capture project information right in the context of your plans.
· Paperless Issue Tracking:
Track issues at any point during a project. Add a photo, description, cost or schedule impact notifications, and assign an owner.
· Sharing Information With Your Team:
PlanGrid makes it easy to share information with everyone on your project team, even if they aren’t using PlanGrid.
· Project Documents On PlanGrid:
Once you upload your specs, schedules, RFIs, and other project documents to PlanGrid, they are synced to all your team members’ devices.
· Magic Measurements:
Put down that measuring tape! Make quick estimates right from the field by calibrating to a known dimension.
PlanGrid App Reviews:
i) A must have app for project management: I love this app, it has all of the tools I need to easily pull up the plans on a job site. Very simple to make notes, send out RFIs, take pictures and use them as reference and share items with other users. I like that you can download the plans to your device so that you do not always have to depend on a good internet connection.
Pros: As long as you have downloaded plans to your device, they can be accessible at any time. The tool is very user friendly, if you can use a smart phone, you can use this app. Makes project management a lot easier, users in the field can communicate issues to the office very easily.
Cons: My only issue with this is the recently updated price point. I feel like where they were at before was fair, but now the pricing is high, especially if you are paying for several users.
ii) Great App to view Plans: Great app, great support. If you need to be mobile and don’t like to carry around your construction drawings, this is a great tool!
Pros: This product is easy to use and easy to install. The support is awesome. They answer my questions very promptly and are very knowledgeable. Many neat features but even if you just want to view and mark up drawings, this is a great tool.
Cons: Maybe the price but I am sure everyone pretty much says that as a con!
iii) Fast Efficient CA software:
Our team uses the software for CA duties. Mainly we do punch lists and field reports. We have also used it for site investigations with great benefit. Being able to punch a building by associating issues on the plan is a huge help to the owner and GC. Tracking is great for the Arch team to verify issues are solved correctly.
Fast and efficient work flow User friendly Great customer support
Pricing structure is difficult for some smaller architecture firms to justify.
PlanGrid San Francisco:
The PlanGrid organization is headquartered in San Francisco, and was established in December 2011 by a gathering of development architects and programming engineers. The underlying item, PlanGrid for iPad, propelled March 2012, its iPhone application propelled in September 2012, and its Android application propelled May 2014.
PlanGrid Head Quarters:
PlanGrid is the pioneer in field coordinated effort. It helps contractual workers, proprietors, creators, and designers team up effortlessly from their cell phones and desktop, overseeing diagrams, specs, photographs, RFIs, and punch records. PlanGrid’s cloud-based stage stores more than 50 million advanced outlines, making it the biggest computerized diagram storehouse on the planet.
The organization rose up out of Y Combinator in 2012, and has secured over $62 million in subsidizing from widely acclaimed associations and people including Sequoia, Founders Fund, GV, 500 Startups, Box, Northgate, Spectrum 28, and Tenaya Capital.
Industry: Computer Software
Type: Privately Held
Headquarters: 2111 Mission St Suite 404 San Francisco, CA 94110 United States
Company Size: 201-500 employees
PlanGrid Punch Lists:
Pin issues to a specific location and track them end-to-end, whether it’s defects, inspection notes, or design coordination.
Easy task management
Drop issue stamps and manage them end-to-end, right from your device. Issues can track defects, inspection notes, design coordination, or anything else.
Cost and schedule impact
Plan better by tracking cost and schedule impacts on each issue in the field. Reduce the risk of surprise change orders or schedule delays.
Generate rich reports
Instantly share reports with select issues, including dates, times, location on the plans, and related photos. It’s your digital audit trail of who did what, and when.
Explore All Features:
- Field reports: Complete progress reports, site inspection, safety and checklists.
- Smart sheets: Automate your administrative tasks and manual data entry.
- Punch lists: Track and resolve items in record time with issue stamps.
- Markups: Create and share markups and measurements from anywhere.
- Photos: Add and share individual photos (or groups of photos) to your project.
- Reporting: Export or email exactly what you’re seeing, and where it is on the plans.
- As-builts: Generate accurate and comprehensive as-builts with just one click.
- Instant sync: Make updates and instantly sync the entire project team on every device.
- Sheet compare: Overlay different versions of the same sheet (or two unrelated sheets).
- Project docs: Place and find docs right in your plans and at your fingertips.
- RFIs: Streamline RFIs for faster turnaround and easy resolution.
- Admin console: Easily manage teams and projects from a single place.
Tap into the expertise of a PlanGrid certified consultant. We’ll analyze your workflow, offer project advice, and help create standards for implementing PlanGrid.
Make the most of your PlanGrid investment with on boarding assistance and best practices suited to your organization’s workflow. We recommend booking 1-2 days.